Sunday, March 11, 2012

My Medical Issues


Thought I would make a list of my medical issues to let others know what I am really dealing with. Here goes! 
  • Acromegaly
  • Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia Syndrome type 1
  • Neuropathy
  • Carpal Tunnel
  • Degenerative Disc Disease
  • Degenerative Bone Disease
  • Osteopenia
  • Hyperparathyroidism
  • Vitamin D deficiency
  • Hyperinsulinemia
  • Diabetes 2
  • Asthma
  • Allergic Bronchitis
  • Scoliosis
  • Eczema
  • Bone spurs
  • Calcified Ribcage
  • Arthritis
  • Osteoarthritis in back/hips
  • Bi-Polar
  • Depression
  • PTSD
  • Fibromyalgia
  • Hypoglycemia
  • H palori
  • Vision Loss (dx unknown)
  • Hearing Loss
  • Temporo Mandibular Joint Disorder TMJ
  • Migraines
  • Nausea
  • Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
  • Prognathism
  • Frontal Bossing
  • Hemmoroids
  • Skin Tags
  • Boils
  • Kidney Stones
  • Bladder Control
  • Sleep Apnea
  Have had in the Past
  • Endometriosis 
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Cavity Tumors
  • Right Sided TIA
  •  
Well, There ya have it! That is my list of health issues that I deal with. Every day is a combination of health issues. Some days I deal with a few. Some days I cope with a handful. Some days they all gang up on me and I just want to curl up and cease to exist for a little while.
  •  


No comments:

Post a Comment